Jennifer is a former Governor’s Appointee by both republican and democratic Governors where she served at executive levels of government for a decade. She founded Golden Bridge Strategies in 2019 after working for national technology trade association.
Jennifer worked for the state of California and, after a decade, joined the Computing Technology Industry Association where she covered government procurement nationally. Founding Golden Bridge Strategies was a natural next step in her passion for connecting the industry to the government.
- Professor, Government Technology Procurement, International Technological University
- Director, Public Sector, CompTIA
- Deputy Director, Strategic Planning & Policy, CA Department of General Services
- Director, California Recovery Task Force, CA Department of Finance
- Assistant Secretary for Economic Development, CA Business, Transportation & Housing Agency
- Assistant Cabinet Secretary, CA Governor’s Office